1968-1982 Corvette Wiper Motor Replacement
Your windshield wiper motor has stopped working. You have checked the fuse. The wiper switch is good and you have power to the wiper motor. Well, Sparky, your Corvette’s wiper motor has decided to go to that big wiper motor graveyard in the sky. Replacing the wiper motor is really a simple task and does not require any type of special tools.
Start the replacement by making a call to Zip Corvette Parts, 8067 Fast Lane, Mechanicsville, VA 23111, 1-800-962-9632. They can supply a new wiper motor as well as any other related Corvette wiper parts. If you have a 1977 to 1982 Corvette you need to know if you have
a pulse wiper system or not. Since this was an option in some of the years, not all of the Corvettes came with this system which allowed the wipers to delay as most cars do today. If your car is equipped with the pulse system you will also need to order the pulse motor cover along with the wiper motor. Changing the motor cover will convert the non-pulse motor to the pulse system. Now with our wiper motor and tools in hand, let’s replace that worn out wiper motor.
Source: Zip Corvette Parts
8067 Fast Lane | Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | (800) 962-9632
Corvette Parts List Related to Article:
- 1974-1982 Windshield Wiper Motor (Remanufactured)
- 1975-1982 Windshield Wiper Motor Cover
- 1963-1982 Windshield Wiper Motor Firewall Seal
- 1968-1982 Windshield Wiper Arm Head w/Blade
- 1969-1972 Windshield Wiper Motor (Remanufactured)
- 1968 Windshield Wiper Motor (Remanufactured)
- 1973 Windshield Wiper Motor (Remanufactured)
- Corvette Shop/Repair Manuals